If you’re like most new parents, the prospect of setting up a baby registry can be a bit daunting.
There are so many products out there, and it’s hard to know which ones you really need and which ones you can live without.
But never fear! Amazon is here to help.
Here’s a step-by-step guide to setting up your very own baby registry on Amazon.
1. Go to Amazon’s Baby Registry page by clicking HERE.
2. Click “Create a Baby Registry.”
3. Select whether you are creating the registry for yourself or someone else.
4. Enter the required information, including your name, email address, delivery address, and due date (or your child’s birth date if they are already born). You will also need to create a password for your registry.
5. Once you have finished entering all the required information, click “Create Registry.”
6. Start adding items to your registry by searching for them on Amazon or browsing through the different categories. You can also add items from other websites using the Universal Add button.
7. When you find an item you want to add to your registry, click the “Add to Baby Registry” button on the product page.
8. Repeat steps 7 and 8 until you have added all the desired items to your registry. Then, share your registry with family and friends using the provided link!
Creating a baby registry can be a daunting task, but with Amazon’s help, it doesn’t have to be!
By following these simple steps, you can set up your registry in no time so that you can get back to what’s important: enjoying this special time with your new little one.
So what are you waiting for? Click the button below to sign up today!