You’ve just changed your baby’s diaper and you notice a red, angry rash creeping its way across their bottom.
Time to break out the diaper cream!
But wait…how exactly do you put diaper cream on a baby?
If you’re new to this whole parenting gig, don’t worry – we’re here to help.
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to put diaper cream on your baby.
How to Put Diaper Cream on Your Baby
1. Gather your supplies. You’ll need diaper cream, a clean cloth, and of course, your baby.
2. Clean your hands thoroughly. You don’t want to transfer any bacteria from your hands onto your baby’s skin.
3. Apply a small amount of cream to the cloth. A little goes a long way with diaper cream, so start with a small amount and add more if necessary.
4. Gently pat the cloth onto your baby’s skin, being careful not to rub too hard. You don’t want to irritate their skin further!
5. Repeat steps 2-5 as necessary until the rash is gone.
And there you have it! Applying diaper cream to your baby is easy peasy – just follow these simple steps and you’ll have that rash cleared up in no time.
If you’re like most parents, you want to do everything you can to keep your little one comfortable.
And when it comes to diaper rash, there’s no shortage of products on the market claiming to be the best. But with so many choices, it can be tough to know where to start.
That’s why we’ve put together a list of the five best diaper creams, so you can find the perfect one for your baby’s needs.
So click the button below to check out our list.