So you’re having a baby! Congratulations!
Once the initial shock and elation have worn off, it’s time to start thinking about all the things you’re going to need to adequately care for your little bundle of joy.
If you’re not sure where to start, don’t worry—making a registry on Amazon is easy peasy.
Just follow these simple steps and you’ll be done in no time.
2) Click on the button that says “Create a Baby Registry.”
3) Select whether you’d like to create a universal registry or a local registry. A universal registry lets you add items from any website, while a local registry only allows items from Amazon. If you’re not sure which one to choose, go with the universal registry—you can always narrow it down later.
4) Fill out the necessary information about yourself and your baby. This includes your due date, your baby’s full name, gender, and time zone.
5) Start adding items to your registry! You can browse by category or search for specific items. As you’re adding items, be sure to mark them as “essential,” “nice to have,” or “not necessary.” This will help you keep track of what’s truly important.
6) Once you’ve added all the items you want, share your registry with family and friends by clicking on the “Share” button at the top of the page. You can share by email, social media, or even print it out and take it to your baby shower.
7) That’s it! You’re done! Now all that’s left to do is sit back, relax, and wait for all the amazing gifts to come rolling in.
Making a registry on Amazon is easy and convenient—plus, who doesn’t love getting packages delivered right to their doorstep?
By following these simple steps, you can be assured that you’ll have everything you need (and more!) when your little one finally arrives.
So what are you waiting for? Click the button below to get started today!