How To Blow Up Floaties Fast
Summertime is here, which means it’s time to break out the pool toys!
If you’re like most parents, you probably have a few beach balls and inflatable rafts that your kids like to play with.
But if you’re also like most parents, you probably dread having to blow them up every time you want to use them.
Well, fear no more! Here are some tips on how to get the job done quickly and efficiently.
1. Make sure you have the right equipment. You’ll need an air pump of some sort—a manual hand pump will do the trick, or you can even use an electric one if you have one handy.
You’ll also need a long, flexible tube that can attach to the valve on the floatie.
2. Find a level surface on which to work. This will make it easier to get a good seal when you’re attaching the tube to the valve.
3. Open up the valve on the floatie so that air can start flowing in. If it’s a multi-valve floatie, open up all of the valves so that you can inflate all sections at once.
4. Start inflating! If you’re using a manual hand pump, it might take a little longer, but it’s still doable. Just keep pumping until the floatie is nice and full. If you’re using an electric pump, it should only take a minute or two.
5. Close up the valves tightly once you’re finished inflating. This will help prevent any air from leaking out while your kids are playing with the floatie.
Now that you know how to inflate a floatie quickly and easily, there’s no excuse not to enjoy some fun in the sun!
Ready to give your little one the summer of their life? Click the button below to see the 5 best toddler floaties.
These top-rated floaties are perfect for splashing around in the pool or lounging at the beach. With a wide variety of designs to choose from, you’re sure to find the perfect one for your toddler.
So what are you waiting for? Give your toddler the summer they deserve with one of these amazing floaties. Click the button now!