So you’re having a baby. Congratulations!
You’re about to embark on the most amazing journey of your life.
As you prepare for the arrival of your little one, you’ll want to create a registry of all the things you’ll need to care for your child.
And what better place to do that than Amazon?
How to Add Gift Cards to Your Amazon Baby Registry
Creating an Amazon baby registry is easy.
Just go to Amazon’s Baby Registry page by clicking HERE.
Then, click on “Create a Baby Registry.”
From there, you can add items to your registry from any Amazon page.
But what if you want to add a gift card to your registry?
That’s easy, too! Here’s how:
1. Go to Amazon and log in to your account.
2. Hover over “Accounts & Lists” in the top right-hand corner of the page and click on “Your Registries.”
3. Find the registry you want to add a gift card too and click on “Edit Registry.”
4. Scroll down to the “Gift Cards” section and click on “Add Gift Card.”
5. Enter the amount you want loaded onto the gift card, select any applicable options, and click “Add Gift Card.”
That’s it! You’ve now added a gift card to your registry.
Adding a gift card to your baby registry is easy! Just follow the steps above and you’ll have it done in no time. Then sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride!
Don’t have an Amazon Baby Registry yet? No problem, we’ve got you covered. Just click the button below to register today and start saving!