Let’s face it, nobody likes diaper rash.
But when you’ve got a baby, it’s pretty much inevitable that at some point, you’re going to have to deal with this painful and unsightly condition.
The good news is that there are plenty of products out there to help soothe your little one’s discomfort.
The bad news is that figuring out where to apply all that cream can be a bit of a challenge—especially when your baby is squirmy, uncooperative, and in a lot of pain.
Here’s a quick guide to help you figure out where to put that diaper rash cream so you can get your baby feeling better as soon as possible.
Where to Apply Diaper Rash Cream on Your Baby
– On the Butt: This one might seem obvious, but it’s worth mentioning because the butt is often the epi-center of the diaper rash. You want to make sure you’re covering the entire area, from front to back (and don’t forget those cute little creases in the back!).
– Between the Legs: Chafing between the legs is common with diaper rash, so you’ll want to make sure you’re applying cream here as well. Again, get in all the nooks and crannies!
– On the Tummy: It’s not uncommon for babies to get diaper rash on their tummies, especially if they spit-up a lot. So be sure to give your little one’s belly a good slathering of cream.
– Underneath Those Rolls: If your baby has any folds of skin (think thighs, knees, elbows), be sure to put some cream there too. These areas are prone to irritation and can sometimes be difficult to reach with traditional methods like wipes or cotton balls.
– Everywhere Else: In general, it’s best to err on the side of caution when applying diaper rash cream. If you can think of any other spot that might be prone to irritation, go ahead and put some cream there too. Remember, better safe than sorry!
Dealing with diaper rash is never fun—but thankfully, there are plenty of products out there to help ease your little one’s discomfort.
Don’t let your baby’s bottom suffer any longer! Click the button below to see the 5 best diaper creams on the market.
Whether you’re looking for something to soothe irritated skin or just want to prevent diaper rash, we’ve got you covered.
And because we know that every baby is different, we’ve included a variety of options to choose from.
So why wait? Click the button now and get started on finding the perfect diaper cream for your little one.