So you’re about to have a baby. Congratulations!
Now it’s time to start thinking about everything you’ll need to care for your little one.
If you’re like most new parents, you’re probably wondering how you’re going to afford all of the diapers, wipes, formula, and other supplies your baby will need.
With an Amazon baby registry, you can add gift cards to your registry so that friends and family can help offset the cost of all those essential items.
But can you add gift cards to Amazon baby registry?
Turns out, the answer is yes!
You can add gift cards to your Amazon baby registry in two different ways.
First, you can add physical gift cards that will be mailed to you.
Second, you can add eGift cards that will be delivered to your email inbox.
So if you’re looking for a way to get a little help with the cost of supplies, an Amazon baby registry is a great option.
How to Add Gift Cards to Your Amazon Baby Registry
Adding gift cards to your Amazon baby registry is a great way to get a little help with the cost of supplies.
Here’s how to do it:
1. First, log in to your Amazon account and go to Your Registries by clicking HERE.
2. Next, select Baby Registry from the drop-down menu.
3. Then, click on Edit Registry Settings.
4. Next, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on Add Gift Cards & More.
5. Finally, select Add Gift Card and enter the amount and delivery method for your gift card.
That’s all there is to it!
Now you can sit back and relax knowing that friends and family can help offset the cost of all those essential items for your new arrival.
Click the button below to create your Amazon’s Baby Registry today and start saving!