Traveling with a baby can be a daunting task, especially if it’s your first time.
One of the things you’ll need to know how to do is change a diaper, preferably without disturbing your fellow passengers too much.
Here’s a quick guide on how to change a baby diaper on a plane.
How To Change A Baby Diaper On A Plane
1. Find an empty seat. This is crucial. You don’t want to be changing your baby’s diaper in the middle of the aisle where everyone can see you. If there are no empty seats, see if you can ask a fellow passenger if you can borrow their seat for a few minutes.
2. Place a blanket or changing pad on the seat. This will help keep things clean and contained.
3. Lay your baby down on the blanket or changing pad and unfasten their diaper. Be prepared for anything!
4. Clean up your baby using wipes and/or a washcloth and water bottle. If you’re using wipes, make sure they’re gentle enough for your baby’s delicate skin.
5. Put on a fresh diaper, making sure it’s snug but not too tight.
6. Pack up all of your dirty diapers and wipes in a garbage bag to dispose of later. And that’s it! You did it! Now you can sit back and enjoy the rest of your flight knowing that you’ve successfully changed a diaper in close quarters without incident.
Changing a diaper on a plane may seem like a daunting task, but with a little preparation, it doesn’t have to be!
Just remember to find an empty seat, bring along some wipes (and maybe even a washcloth and water bottle), and dispose of everything properly when you’re done.
With these tips in mind, you’ll be able to change your baby’s diaper with ease – even at 30,000 feet!
If you’re a parent, then you know how important it is to have a good diaper bag for travel.
After all, you need to be able to carry around all of your baby’s essentials, and you don’t want to be caught without a clean diaper or a spare bottle.
That’s why we’ve put together a list of the 5 best diaper bags on the market. So click the button below and check out our list. You’ll be glad you did!